Your eyebrows are a vital part of your personality. Not only do they frame your face but over 70% of your facial expressions depend on them. That is why the right brow shape and colour can take years off you.
Whether your brows are overgrown, over plucked or just unruly, the treatment instantly transforms brows into High Definition Brows. This eyebrow shaping treatment focuses on design to produce perfectly arched and positioned brows giving you the ultimate in well groomed, High Definition eyebrows.
The effects are so good, they have been compared to a mini eye-lift.
High Definition Brows can sculpt them into the perfect shape for your face and transform the way you look and feel about yourself. They suit anyone of any age, man or woman with any thickness of brow.
High Definition Brows is the unique, seven-step eyebrow shaping treatment, involving a combination of techniques including:
1. Assessing your face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result for you. Some clients can achieve the perfect brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results. High Definition Brows can be thick or thin, darker or lighter, angular or soft – as we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result- the aim is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.
2. Tinting of all brow hairs, including some of the ‘fluffy’ ones around the brows, so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result.
3. Waxing both above and below the brows using the High Definition Brow guidelines to achieve a shape that is tailored to best suit you.
4. Threading of the ‘fluffy’ hairs surrounding the brows to blend in to the hairline.
5. Tweezing to perfectly fine tune your shape.
6. Trimming of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
7. Brow Makeup. Some clients will need a small amount of eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps whilst we encourage regrowth of any previously over plucked areas.
Client expectations are extremely important that is why it can take several visits to train the brows into shape.
40% of clients will get the High Definition Brow result on their first visit
50% will need a few treatments to grow brows into their desired shape
10% will never achieve the High Definition Brow shape without the use of brow make up
From the images below it shows that this brow treatment is bespoke to you. Whether you are wanting to achieve a dramatic, darker look or a more natural, softer look-we give you the perfect brow for YOU.
This will depend on how quickly your hair grows back and how well your hair holds colour. On average you will need them done every 4-6 weeks.
A High Definition Brow treatment takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
Yes. You can be put on a re-growth programme that will train your brows into shape over a course of visits if necessary.
1. To get the best results from your brow treatment, it is best to let your brows grow in for around 4 weeks prior to your first treatment so that we have plenty to work with.
2. If your eyebrows are naturally thin and difficult to regrow then we can still give you a highly defined look for your brows but please be aware that we don’t ‘transplant’ hairs and so your finished look will not be as thick as the models in the pictures above.
3. Prior to your first brow treatment, you will need to call into the salon for a patch test which only takes a minute so that we can apply a tiny bit of the tint to your just to make sure you are not allergic to the tint that we use for this treatment. This must be done at least 24 hours before your treatment.
4. To maintain your new brows you will need to repeat the brow treatment after 4-6 weeks once your hairs have regrown and your colour has faded.
5. Please do not exfoliate the skin or use products containing AHA’s or fruit acids around your eyebrows for at least a week before and after treatment so as not to thin the skin and make it more sensitive to the waxing.
6. If you have taken Roacutaine or any other skin thinning medication in the past, you must wait at least 6 months before having waxing on the eyebrows.
The High Definition Brow treatment is £32.00
(A 50% deposit is required on booking and a sensitivity patch test required at least 24 hours prior to treatment).
Back to top
The eyes are truly “the windows of the soul” and, as such, they deserve the best treatment that we can possibly give them. That, of course, includes the eyebrows.
Just as an attractive and well matched frame adds to the beauty and appeal of a painting, so do well shaped, coloured and groomed eyebrows add to the visual appeal of your face, literally framing your face like a painting.
By waxing, plucking or threading the eyebrows, they are sculpted into a shape that takes into account your facial proportion and perfectly complements your eye contour. Waxing/Threading underneath the brow line removes all the fine, light hairs which are always present.
While we cannot make your brows grow we will get the best out of them and, with a little time, train them and their growth, giving the eyes a more youthful and awake look.
Eyebrow Wax and Shape 15 mins £12.00
Eyebrow Shaping 15 mins £11.00
Eyebrow Threading 15 mins £14.25
Back to top
Eyebrows are an important feature on the face, they frame the eyes and when they are styled, coloured and shaped properly you will actually look better and require less makeup, which is what every women from their twenties to their fifties want to hear.
Are your eyebrows so light that they are almost invisible? Are they a different colour than your hair? Eyebrow tinting makes the eyebrow more noticeable; it adds the illusion of thickness and dimension and is great for covering grey hairs. It will enhance the general appearance of the eyes and is particularly beneficial for people who have very fair eyebrows and for people who normally use eyebrow pencils.
The life cycle of the eyebrow hair is approximately four weeks therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original colour. The treatment however, can be repeated on a regular basis.
The procedure uses a semi permanent vegetable dye to tint the eyebrows. Your therapist will advise on which colour to use for the best results. The trick is to choose a shade of that perfectly suits your skin tone and hair colour.
Your beauty professional will be able to recommend the most suitable shade, while taking your own preferences into account. If you want to achieve as natural a look as possible, you are advised to only ever lighten or darken your eyebrows by up to three shades. Eyebrow tints are available in a range of colours, including:
A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to tinting to ensure no sensitivity to the product exists.
Eyebrows may be lightened by up to three shades for those who have lightened their hair colour and wish for eyebrows to match.
Eyebrow Tinting £9.50
Eyebrow Lightening £9.50
Back to top
See above for treatment prices
Is this a gift? Why not treat them to a gift voucher to use at Jasmines for this treatment.
Jasmines has also been recognised as one of the leading Beauty Salons and Spa's in the UK, awarded the "Most Progressed Salon & Spa in the South East of England".
2000-2019 Jasmine's outstanding customer care and treatments have also been acknowledged by Decleor and we are proud to have held the elite status of "Aroma Gold Decleor Salon" for excellence and achievement for the past 19 years.