(Local Authority Approved, Registered and Licensed)
We do not pierce cartilage nor perform body piercings.
The minimum age for ear piercing is 6 years. Those aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Those aged 15 to 18 years must have written consent from a parent or guardian
For over 10 years our fully-qualified ear piercing specialists have been using the safest, most technologically-advanced ear piercing system available.
We use a hand-pressured instrument and sterile, individually sealed, hypoallergenic piercing earrings for your complete peace of mind. We use The Caress 2000 Gun System, a medically superior Ear Piercing System recommended by Health Authorities which is fully compliant with the latest E.U. Nickel Directive.
Nickel is one of the most common allergens in the world causing irritation. The Caress 2000 System uses individually sealed, sterile stud earrings which are nickel and alloy free, made from surgical stainless steel and plated with 24kt gold or silver plate and we stock all birth stone variations. They will not cause allergies. They are mounted in a disposable cartridge which ensures that the skin will not come into contact with any part of the gun-only the casing. This casing is disposed of after every client.
All of our earrings are produced in an ISO 9001 factory in order to exceed E.U. and Worldwide standards.
Ear Piercing Prices:
Ear Piercing Pair
One therapist piercing one ear after the other (Bookable Online) – £40.00
Ear piercing DUAL
Two therapists piercing both ears at the same time (NOT Bookable Online) – £50.00
Both prices include a 6 weeks check up, a bottle of ear cleaning solution and most of our earrings.
Please call us on 01323 722313 to book a DUAL ear piercing treatment
First, we fill out a consent form which also explains the proper care instructions and then we will then ask you to pick a piercing stud from our selection. The ear lobe is then cleaned with an alcohol prep pad and a vegetable based non-toxic ink pen used to mark the lobe where we think the earrings should go.
We will then ask you/the parent to check the dots to make sure you like the location, We may move the dots several time until we get it perfect. The chosen earrings are then loaded into the top quality spring loaded piercing gun. After we perform the piercing, we will thoroughly go over the aftercare instructions with you.
After-Piercing Care Advice:
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal. This should settle within 48 hours provided proper after care is carried out. If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice immediately, before removing the ear-piercing stud.
In order to promote a trouble-free healing process, all customers receiving an ear piercing at Jasmines should observe the following after care advice.
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching the studs or ear
- Cleanse front and back of ear with the aftercare solution provided at least twice a day without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 180° left and 180º right, i.e. ½ turns only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, keep ears DRY
- Remove the studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily
- Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must always be positioned at the tip of the post. Feel the back of the butterfly each time you cleanse the ear – it must feel smooth
- Leave studs in ears for 6 weeks continuously
- After 6 weeks, the studs can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously.
- Use only post style earrings continuously for the first 5 months from piercing. The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hyper-allergenic material
- Keep hairspray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear. After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clear water