Shellac, ‘The Gel Bottle’ and OPI Gel Polish
This revolutionary product wears flawlessly for 2 weeks plus, retaining its high gloss shine without damaging the natural nail. Gel Colours paint on like polish – base coat, colour, top coat – and is cured in a UV/LED light so there is zero drying time.
This means that you can be on the go immediately after your manicure without fear of smudging or damaging wet nails. You can delve into your handbag and pick up your keys and your manicure will not be affected.
Colour gels are available in an array of shades, at Jasmines salon in Eastbourne, we currently hold over 400 shades of CND Shellac, ‘The Gel Bottle’ and OPI Gel Colours.
As amazing as colour gels are on, removal is just as satisfying! No soaking, drilling or filing is necessary. Nails are wrapped in individual remover wraps with integrated cotton pads that limit finger and skin exposure to acetone by keeping it pinpointed on just the nail. Removal of gel polish is recommended after two weeks of wear.
There is absolutely no odour with colour gels and the colours are hypo-allergenic, and “3-Free” – no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.
Add some glamour to your nails with our CND Shellac Rockstar glitter powders, cat eye effect, gems or a French finish. We can also do designs upon seeing an image or photo.
Colour Gel Manicure (File and paint)
When time is of the essence
The nails are shaped, cuticles thoroughly trimmed to perfection, the semi-permanent Gel Colour of your choice is applied and finally an application of the CND Solar Oil.
45 minutes £34.00
Luxury Gel Manicure
This is the exact same as our Luxury Classic Manicure but with a gel finish.
60 minutes – 75 minutes £44.00
Colour Gel removal before reapplication
When having another colour gel application in the same visit as removing your previous gel colour.
30 minutes £4.00
Removal and nail tidy
Colour Gel is removed, nails are cleansed and tidied finally an application of CND Solar Oil massaged into the cuticles.
30 minutes £14.00
Please note: When booking a removal and tidy online please also select a ‘soak off’ 30 minutes before a removal and tidy. This will allow us to soak off your gel and then a therapist to remove it and tidy up your nails afterwards.
We want your colour gels to last as long as possible. Gel polish is hard-wearing and will stay glossy and , with the right aftercare, your nails will last up to 14 days.
We suggest you follow these simple tips:
- CND Solar Oil must be used at least twice a day (especially at night before going to bed) to keep your nails healthy and cuticles moisturised This can be purchased from Jasmines for only £2.95
- Never pick or peel your colour gel off as this will cause damage to the natural nail
- Wear rubber gloves when you do any washing up or cleaning jobs. Gel colour can absorb bleaches and detergents, causing the gel to lift
- Chlorine may lift gel colour in severe cases. Wait 24 hours after application before swimming
- Always rinse your hands thoroughly after swimming to remove chlorine
- Sun Tan Cream might also lift colour gels – wash hands thoroughly after applying or avoid sun tan cream to touch directly nail bed
- Insect repellent can also lift colour gels after prolonged use, try to avoid having it touched on your nails
- Use your nails as jewels, not tools