Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to take place, you will be subject to a minimum charge of 50% of your treatment price. 48 hours notice is required for double bookings and a further 72 hours for group bookings.
We require a 50% deposit for every new treatment booked with us. This deposit will be used as part payment towards your service and is fully refundable should you cancel within 24 hours for your appointment.
All vouchers purchased are non refundable and will be only valid for one year from the purchase date. We do not extend vouchers past there expiry date. Vouchers can be used as full, or part payment on all services provided and can be used to purchase products. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
If you have booked in a treatment that requires a patch test then please get in touch with us. Patch tests are required by law and must be completed at least 24 hours prior to your booking. Failure to have a patch test within the correct time will be subject to your booking being automatically cancelled. All patch tests must be updated every 6 months.
Relaxation Room – Hire
If you are hiring our relaxation room for a specific occasion please abide by the following rules:
We ask you kindly to treat the relaxation room with the upmost respect. This is a room that has been designed with specialist upholstery and expensive Funiture and fittings.
- Please don’t use any Celo tape, sticky tape or double-sided tape on any walls/furniture. Please use only blue tac if you are wanting to put anything up on our walls for decoration
- Of course, we understand that spillages may occur during your time with us. We kindly ask you to report this to a member of staff asap so we can clean the area thoroughly
- Please don’t leave any rubbish, wrappers or food anywhere except the bins provided
- Please don’t play any loud music during your time with us
- If any glasses, cutlery or plates get damaged or broken please report this to a member of staff immediately
- If the Fire alarm goes off during your time with us. A member of staff will be with you as quickly as possible. Please leave all belongings and follow your staff member through the fire exit doors.
We have ice buckets, glasses, plates and cutlery available to use at your own discretion.